In some cases some of the posts that people contributed in a campaign are not published after the campaign manager publishes them. In the ‘Preview & publish’ screen of your campaign a red ‘failed’ tag will be shown on the post in the list. A couple of things could have happened:
1. The permission to post on Facebook or LinkedIn might expire after a while (after approximately 60 days or sometimes less for security reasons). Read more about it here
2. The person who contributed the post changed her or his Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter password after granting permission.
3. The person who contributed the post removed the Nouncy ‘app’ from her or his Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter account.
4. The campaign manager has not hit the publish button yet.
5. You have encountered a bug in our code. Please help us out by reporting it to firstname.lastname@example.org.